Kings’ Valley is a natural ecotourism site, with a big lake and waterfalls, located in the Syrian coastal region, in a mountainous area, close to the Mediterranean Sea. With its vastness and richness in nearby historical landmarks, it offers a unique and special experience, targeting families with children, young and old couples or groups, looking to retreat or to engage in leisure activities.
The site is about 85,000 square meters area and consists today of a 4000 square-meter lake, some minor operating food & beverage outlets. However, a master development project is under study to inflame the site with unlimited full year activities and events.
The first development phase will offer:
• A hotel of 62 rooms and suites, 5 outlets, infinity swimming pools, shops, and a multi-function hall (the building is on skeleton)
• 35 yurts in a separate location with surrounding facilities
• Lake side restaurant with 160 seats
• Lake side terraces with 800 seats
• Mountain panoramic restaurant
• Fast food restaurants
• All day cafés and bars
• Individual cable car
A possible second development phase should add:
• 6 floors to the existing hotel to include 78 Suites and 60 rooms (to have in both phases a total of 200 rooms and suites, accommodating around 800 guests), and 1 additional outlet to the existing 5 outlets of phase (1) to cover 1170 seats in both phases.
• Additional 65 Yurts (to have in both phases 100 yurts, accommodating around 500 guests)
• More restaurants and facilities with various specialties
• Winter sport activities
• SPA and wellness center
With easy access through Latakia International Airport (19 km), Latakia and Tartous ports, the site features evergreen forests, wild rivers, fabulous waterfalls, and a calm lake. These natural landscapes make it strongly eligible to be an ecotourism destination.
Supported as well by the richness of the surrounding historic places, such as forts, churches and roman amphitheatre, counting more than 50 places of interest within 50 km around, the site can be a great hub for guided tours.
King’s Valley Resort aims to be one of the most exciting destinations in the region.